Below is a list of resources that we use as starting points in our search for “really, really good” routes. We take no credit for the routes below, nor do we provide any guarantee of the quality of the routes. Explore!
* Ride Oregon Ride –> Travel Oregon / Oregon / A listing of gravel/adventure rides by the state of Oregon travel division.
* Albert Wimer’s Strava listing / Arizona / A Strava listing of gravel rides in the area.
* Bikepacking.com has a great list of loonnngggg routes that can be used as an entry point to make single day routes from.
* The Gorge Backcountry route / Hood River, Oregon / A 300+ mile loop ride near Mt. Hood and Mt. St. Helens. A good starting point for making day rides.
* “Bikepacking Remote Eastern Oregon” / Mitchell, Oregon / Three, possible day gravel routes, in eastern Oregon.
* Maury Mountain Loop / Prineville, Oregon / This is a 3-day bikepacking route out of Prineville, but includes some interesting areas near Post, OR